joi, 7 iulie 2011

>_< Chaos....

I just said , that is chaos!!!
You burried  me in hell..
It is chaos...
Chaos...

Oh my god...
It is chaos
It is chaos
My dreams are gone forever

Why you told all these things
My life is now a disaster...
I just wanna die
In this world of chaos
In this world full of pain
Our fortress was destroyed
By all these fucking lies

No more lies
No more pain
Just die
Just hate me and go
I just want my life back...
I wanna be alone
Staying around of these ruins...

Oh my god...
It is chaos
It is chaos
My dreams are gone forever

Our love has faded
And a thought troubled me
Inside my broken heart
Why you leaved me in pain?

Chaos is everywhere in our minds
We just can't leave life without this
I just wanna stay alive in pain....

Why we can't try again ?
I promise it will be ok....
It will be ok!!!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu